Joining our team in Hereford, the Maintenance Engineer will undertake routine and non-routine maintenance services adhering to statutory legislation, environmental obligations, company procedures and commercial objectives.
- Undertake safe and effective routine and non-routine maintenance as scheduled by the Works Manager on plant equipment and machinery within agreed time and quality parameters.
- Maintain accurate records of completed works and highlighted defects.
- Provide timely and accurate information on the status and progress of maintenance and repair work.
- Upkeep of all tools, plant and equipment used in maintenance and repair services.
- There will be an alternating weekend and call-out working requirement.
Our ideal maintenance engineer will have:
- Practical ‘hands on’ experience with a variety of industrial motors and pumps.
- Experience of record keeping and administration using computer software.
- Qualified knowledge and practical experience of 24v, 230v and 415v fault electrical finding and repair.
- Some knowledge and experience of control and instrumentation.
- Some experience in welding and fabrication.
We offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits including contributory pension.
If you’re an experienced Maintenance Technician wanting to join a forward thinking business, apply today. Visit our website careers page for a copy of the job description and application form.