Hereford Galvanizers GROUP is temporarily changing its procedure for dealing with collections and deliveries at its sites. The new procedures apply from Thursday 19th March.
We remain open for business and drivers are encouraged to continue to collect from and deliver to us but upon arrival everyone must follow the instructions below:
- HEREFORD GALVANIZERS: Drive up to the barrier outside of our reception.
- SHROPSHIRE GALVANIZERS: Drive into the Goods-in area.
- SHROPSHIRE POWDER COATERS: Drive into the Goods-in area.
- Please remain in your vehicle. Staff will come to you and book you in or obtain a signature.
- When you are directed into the yard please remain in your vehicle while you are loaded or unloaded.
- Drivers are permitted out of their cab only in order to secure or ready their load. Helmet and Hi Vis please.
- Please remain a respectful 2 metres from staff at all times.
These temporary precautions are for your safety and for the safety of our staff.
I hope that you understand our request that we receive no visitors that are not either collecting or delivering steelwork at this time.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Hereford Galvanizers Group