We are always happy to hear from individuals who are hard working, enthusiastic and team players to join our Hereford or Oswestry plant sites. Come and join our busy, friendly, family orientated business and see what you can achieve. Everyone counts within our business, we support an inclusive and diverse working environment.
From plant operatives, administrative support, customer services to finance take a look at our latest opportunities below.
If are there are no suitable job opportunities currently advertised please submit your CV and covering letter to either Hereford or Shropshire site directly and we will keep your details on file until a suitable opportunity becomes available.
galvanizing operatives (day shift) – hereford
To work within one of our day shifts.
- Receiving material coming into the plant.
- To be able to distinguish between “process materials” and “materials for Galvanizing.
- To inspect materials for suitability in accordance with the pre-process checking procedure.
- Check incoming advice/delivery notes.
- Unload vehicles paying due care to avoid damages and store on yard in a safe and suitable manner. Attach ID labels.
- Bring materials into works when required for processing and unload onto jigs in a safe manner suitable for processing, fully utilising jig capacity. Ensure ID labels are attached.
- Unload jigs after galvanizing, inspect materials ensuring compliance with company QA policy ISO 9001 & Galvanizing standards BS EN ISO 1461.
- Count and stack material in a safe and tidy manner, giving due care to avoid damages. Attach ID label.
- Weigh material prior to storing on yard in a safe and easily accessible manner.
- Load vehicles paying due care to avoid damages. Check quantities against notes.
- To employ methods with regard to his own safety and of others in the immediate vicinity.
hgv driver – lgv 1 – hereford
An opportunity has arisen for a LGV1 driver to join our team due to continued business growth. You will be a professional driver with a minimum of 1 year’s experience of driving articulated vehicles, experience and competence in the handling and loading of fabricated steelwork or similar products would be preferred but full training will be given. The work involves a mix of single drop work and multi-drop work with the occasional night out. We offer an excellent remuneration package including a Company pension scheme.
- Handling and loading fabricated steelwork or similar products
- single drop jobs
- multi-drop work when required