We have a fantastic opportunity for a focused individual with at least 3 years business administration experience to join our small but passionate team in our Shropshire galvanizing plant on a full time basis (37.5 hrs p/w).
You’ll be responsible for performing a wide range of administrative duties to facilitate the smooth running of the office.
In this diverse role you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with customers at the front desk
- Creation of sales orders for production department
- Preparation of despatch documentation
- Telephone answering and call routing
- Support other business units (e.g Powder coaters)
You will also assist in the day to day duties to ensure the smooth running of the office.
To be considered you must have:
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- A minimum GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & SAGE programs
- High attention to detail
- Flexible approach and willingness to work as part of a team
As an Office Administrator, you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Be proactive, self-motivated and must also have strong prioritisation, planning and time-management abilities.
To apply for the role of Office Administrator please send your C.V. and covering letter to Lee Leightwood, Works Manager.